We are pleased to welcome back Sonja to Pure Chill.
Drawing on nearly 20 years as a yoga teacher and body worker, Sonja helps her clients remember how to take personal responsibility for feeling well in their body.
Her work focuses on realistic, practical tools that soothe the nervous system and resource the body in a time frame that fits within the realities of western life.
Her approach includes breathwork, meditation, yoga, qoya, reiki, holistic massage, aromatherapy and reflexology. She is currently studying Cranialsacral Therapy and works from her practice in Poole, Dorset.
Sonja will be running breathwork classes on Wednesday afternoons from 2.15 to 3pm, only up till the end of February.
Radiant Breath is an introduction to breath work and guided relaxation for beginners who wish to better understand the relationship between breath and mind. Explore breath work as a meditation and calming practice.
RADIANT BREATH is an invitation to calm your physical, mental and emotional body with some deeply restorative breath work and guided relaxation. For 15 minutes, you will be guided through some classical breath practices that focus on the exhale - the soothing of the autonomic nervous system and the calming of the mind. This will be followed by a 30 minute deeply nourishing guided relaxation.
To get booked in please contact Sonja on 07736 784446 or online: www.sonjalockyer.com
- BRITISH WHEEL OF YOGA TEACHER 2005
- REIKI LEVEL 1 2005
- B K S IYENGAR BREATH WORK & MEDITATION 2006
- B K S IYENGAR ASHTANGA YOGA 2006
- RAINBOW KIDS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 2018
- QOYA INTENSIVE TEACHER TRAINING 2016
- LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA HOLISTIC MASSAGE 2018
- ANGEL THERAPY® WITH ELOISE BENNETT 2018
- LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY 2018
- HOT STONE MASSAGE DIPLOMA 2018
- LOMI LOMI HAWAIIAN MASSAGE 2019
- LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN AROMATHERAPY 2019
- LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN REFLEXOLOGY 2019
- REIKI II 2019